rathertoofondofbooks

Rather Too Fond Of Books

Hi, I'm Hayley,

I've been reading books for as long as I can remember and have recently re-discovered my book blog (Rather Too Fond of Books), which has made me excited to have a place to share what I'm reading, to review some books and to share my bookish memories. I have combined a newer blog of mine with this one and this is where I'll always post.

I am happy to consider any books to review. I post all of my reviews on here and on my book likes page, then I will be promoting the posts on Twitter and Facebook.

My email: rathertoofondofbooks@gmail.com

I'm also on:

Twitter

Facebook

Every Seventh Wave - Daniel Glattauer, Katharina Bielenberg, Jamie Bulloch I absolutely loved Love Virtually and, unlike a lot of readers, I thought the ending was perfect. So when I saw that there was a sequel I was torn about whether or not to read it but in the end I couldn't resist. I've just finished reading this sequel and while I really, really liked it, and it was good to find out what happened to the characters, I was a little bit disappointed. I think I preferred the angst of the first book and not having the whole story laid out in front of me.