rathertoofondofbooks

Rather Too Fond Of Books

Hi, I'm Hayley,

I've been reading books for as long as I can remember and have recently re-discovered my book blog (Rather Too Fond of Books), which has made me excited to have a place to share what I'm reading, to review some books and to share my bookish memories. I have combined a newer blog of mine with this one and this is where I'll always post.

I am happy to consider any books to review. I post all of my reviews on here and on my book likes page, then I will be promoting the posts on Twitter and Facebook.

My email: rathertoofondofbooks@gmail.com

Let Not the Waves of the Sea by Simon Stephenson

Relative Stranger by Mary Loudon

Autobiography by Morrissey

Life: The Day Kennedy Died by the editors of Life

I read 214 books in 2013. Six were hardbacks, thirteen were paperbacks and the remaining 195 were all ebooks - I think it’s safe to say that 2013 was the year that I fully adopted ebooks.

2013 was also the year that I had my biggest ever clear out of my physical books and I got rid of over nine hundred of them. It was a bit of a wrench initially but once I got going it felt good to do it. I now only have my favourite books and reference books, which still number a few hundred! I could never not have any actual books but I definitely prefer reading on my kindle these days.