rathertoofondofbooks

Rather Too Fond Of Books

Hi, I'm Hayley,

I've been reading books for as long as I can remember and have recently re-discovered my book blog (Rather Too Fond of Books), which has made me excited to have a place to share what I'm reading, to review some books and to share my bookish memories. I have combined a newer blog of mine with this one and this is where I'll always post.

I am happy to consider any books to review. I post all of my reviews on here and on my book likes page, then I will be promoting the posts on Twitter and Facebook.

My email: rathertoofondofbooks@gmail.com

I'm also on:

Twitter

Facebook

One Red Paperclip: How A Small Piece Of Stationery Turned Into A Great Big Adventure - Kyle Macdonald

I was really looking forward to reading this book; it seemed like it would be a great read - a guy who trades from a paperclip to a house should have the makings of a great book. Unfortunately, although MacDonald has a brilliant story to tell, he just doesn't tell it well. I only kept reading because I was intrigued to know what he traded in between the paperclip and the house, and how ultimately he got the house. His writing style was irritating and I almost gave up at times. Nevertheless it's a great story and thankfully a quick read.