rathertoofondofbooks

Rather Too Fond Of Books

Hi, I'm Hayley,

I've been reading books for as long as I can remember and have recently re-discovered my book blog (Rather Too Fond of Books), which has made me excited to have a place to share what I'm reading, to review some books and to share my bookish memories. I have combined a newer blog of mine with this one and this is where I'll always post.

I am happy to consider any books to review. I post all of my reviews on here and on my book likes page, then I will be promoting the posts on Twitter and Facebook.

My email: rathertoofondofbooks@gmail.com

I'm also on:

Twitter

Facebook

This Charming Man Om - Keyes   Marian
I love Marian Keyes' novels and for me she can do no wrong. This novel feels different to her previous work, it has a much more serious tone to it. I know Keyes has looked at serious issues before but it has always been done in a much more light-hearted way. This novel is quite shocking at times and it's emotionally draining in places but I could not put it down. I like the fact that the novel was written from different characters' perspectives and that it was gradually revealed how the stories of these women were really connected. I think this is one of my favourite Marian Keyes' novels and I can't wait to start on her next one.