rathertoofondofbooks

Rather Too Fond Of Books

Hi, I'm Hayley,

I've been reading books for as long as I can remember and have recently re-discovered my book blog (Rather Too Fond of Books), which has made me excited to have a place to share what I'm reading, to review some books and to share my bookish memories. I have combined a newer blog of mine with this one and this is where I'll always post.

I am happy to consider any books to review. I post all of my reviews on here and on my book likes page, then I will be promoting the posts on Twitter and Facebook.

My email: rathertoofondofbooks@gmail.com

I'm also on:

Twitter

Facebook

The Ritual Bath - Faye Kellerman
The first Faye Kellerman book I read was Stone Kiss and I hadn't realised when I read it that it was mid-way through a series. I loved that novel so was intrigued enough to accumulate all the other books in the series. I then fell out of love with mystery/thriller book and so that was pretty much that! I moved house recently and discovered all my Faye Kellerman novels and decided I would keep them and start again from the beginning.

I enjoyed this novel; it was interesting to find out out how Decker and Rina first met. I think it was a little slow-paced for me and it wasn't hard to work out 'whodunnit' but I enjoyed it nevertheless. I know from having read Stone Kiss that the series gets better so I'm now looking forward to reading book number two!