rathertoofondofbooks

Rather Too Fond Of Books

Hi, I'm Hayley,

I've been reading books for as long as I can remember and have recently re-discovered my book blog (Rather Too Fond of Books), which has made me excited to have a place to share what I'm reading, to review some books and to share my bookish memories. I have combined a newer blog of mine with this one and this is where I'll always post.

I am happy to consider any books to review. I post all of my reviews on here and on my book likes page, then I will be promoting the posts on Twitter and Facebook.

My email: rathertoofondofbooks@gmail.com

I'm also on:

Twitter

Facebook

Motherless Daughters: The Legacy of Loss - Hope Edelman I bought this book as I am struggling to come to terms with losing my Mum just over a year ago. This book was one that popped up in the sidebar of GoodReads as I was adding some of my books on here. I immediately ordered it and as soon as it arrived began reading. I could not put it down. It's one of those books that made me feel like I'm not the only one who has these thoughts and feelings. I'm not the only one and how I feel right now is normal for what I have been through. I highly recommend this book to any women, but particularly young women, who have lost their mum. It is such a soothing read.