rathertoofondofbooks

Rather Too Fond Of Books

Hi, I'm Hayley,

I've been reading books for as long as I can remember and have recently re-discovered my book blog (Rather Too Fond of Books), which has made me excited to have a place to share what I'm reading, to review some books and to share my bookish memories. I have combined a newer blog of mine with this one and this is where I'll always post.

I am happy to consider any books to review. I post all of my reviews on here and on my book likes page, then I will be promoting the posts on Twitter and Facebook.

My email: rathertoofondofbooks@gmail.com

I'm also on:

Twitter

Facebook

The Broke Diaries: The Completely True and Hilarious Misadventures of a Good Girl Gone Broke - Angela Nissel
I was quite looking forward to reading this book, I thought it would be quite an amusing look at how difficult it is to make ends meet while studying. I actually found it to be quite irritating and self-indulgent. It just got on my nerves. It was funny in places but on the whole it was just plain annoying. It's a quick read - only took me a couple of hours to get through and it was only for that reason that I finished it.