rathertoofondofbooks

Rather Too Fond Of Books

Hi, I'm Hayley,

I've been reading books for as long as I can remember and have recently re-discovered my book blog (Rather Too Fond of Books), which has made me excited to have a place to share what I'm reading, to review some books and to share my bookish memories. I have combined a newer blog of mine with this one and this is where I'll always post.

I am happy to consider any books to review. I post all of my reviews on here and on my book likes page, then I will be promoting the posts on Twitter and Facebook.

My email: rathertoofondofbooks@gmail.com

I'm also on:

Twitter

Facebook

Finding Monsieur Right - Muriel Zagha
I won this novel in a First Reads giveaway; I'd only just started entering these giveaways so was really excited to win one. I'd not heard of this novel or the author until I read the info on the contest but I love hearing about new authors. I started reading this as soon as it arrived and finished it the following day. I did find it a little difficult to get into but once I'd read the first two chapters and learnt a little about Isabelle and Daisy I was hooked; this book was unputdownable. It's chick lit but it's really good chick lit. On the cover Zagha is compared to Sophie Kinsella; now I adore Kinsella's books and not many novels in the genre live up to her in my opinion but I have to say Finding Monsieur Right was up there. I now can't wait to read the next novel by Zagha!