rathertoofondofbooks

Rather Too Fond Of Books

Hi, I'm Hayley,

I've been reading books for as long as I can remember and have recently re-discovered my book blog (Rather Too Fond of Books), which has made me excited to have a place to share what I'm reading, to review some books and to share my bookish memories. I have combined a newer blog of mine with this one and this is where I'll always post.

I am happy to consider any books to review. I post all of my reviews on here and on my book likes page, then I will be promoting the posts on Twitter and Facebook.

My email: rathertoofondofbooks@gmail.com

I'm also on:

Twitter

Facebook

Entangled - Cat Clarke I don't normally write any kind of reviews but feel I have to make a comment on this book.

I had high hopes when I bought this, I thought it was going to be an intriguing read but unfortunately it wasn't. The so-called twist just wasn't there for me, it was obvious from the first few pages what had happened to Grace... I had hoped I was wrong and that the end would be a surprise but it wasn't.

However, I gave this book four stars because of Grace. She is such a well-written character and was so real to me. I completely empathised with the self-harming and I totally understood why she was the way she was. She wasn't always likeable but I still felt for her every step of the way.

I wish the author hadn't tried to give the book a big twist because I think Grace is such a strong, interesting character that she could have carried the story in a much more straightforward, and therefore less disappointing, way.