rathertoofondofbooks

Rather Too Fond Of Books

Hi, I'm Hayley,

I've been reading books for as long as I can remember and have recently re-discovered my book blog (Rather Too Fond of Books), which has made me excited to have a place to share what I'm reading, to review some books and to share my bookish memories. I have combined a newer blog of mine with this one and this is where I'll always post.

I am happy to consider any books to review. I post all of my reviews on here and on my book likes page, then I will be promoting the posts on Twitter and Facebook.

My email: rathertoofondofbooks@gmail.com

I'm also on:

Twitter

Facebook

Dead Until Dark  - Charlaine Harris
I bought these books after they were recommended to me by a friend of mine. I've not seen True Blood and so had no pre-conceived ideas about the series. I'm a newcomer to vampire novels (I read all of the Twilight series last year and other than those and Dracula, I'm a newbie to vampire tales) but I'm quickly becoming a huge fan.

I enjoyed this novel, it was a quick read because I found it 'unputdownable'. I enjoyed meeting these characters and my gut feeling is that this series will get better as I get further through it. I'm keen to know more about how the romance develops and to learn more about these people. I look forward to reading book 2 (which is already on my to-be-read shelf!).