rathertoofondofbooks

Rather Too Fond Of Books

Hi, I'm Hayley,

I've been reading books for as long as I can remember and have recently re-discovered my book blog (Rather Too Fond of Books), which has made me excited to have a place to share what I'm reading, to review some books and to share my bookish memories. I have combined a newer blog of mine with this one and this is where I'll always post.

I am happy to consider any books to review. I post all of my reviews on here and on my book likes page, then I will be promoting the posts on Twitter and Facebook.

My email: rathertoofondofbooks@gmail.com

I'm also on:

Twitter

Facebook

The Book of Tomorrow - Cecelia Ahern
I was really looking forward to reading this book and it didn't disappoint. It is one of those books that is just 'unputdownable'. I'm a fan of Cecelia Ahern and have read most of her novels; I do find that she tends to write a couple of good novels and then there's one that's not so good. This book is one of my favourites, I loved it from start to finish. It's comforting to read a fairytale for grown-ups where things aren't always easy but it all comes right in the end - sometimes that's just what you need from a novel.