rathertoofondofbooks

Rather Too Fond Of Books

Hi, I'm Hayley,

I've been reading books for as long as I can remember and have recently re-discovered my book blog (Rather Too Fond of Books), which has made me excited to have a place to share what I'm reading, to review some books and to share my bookish memories. I have combined a newer blog of mine with this one and this is where I'll always post.

I am happy to consider any books to review. I post all of my reviews on here and on my book likes page, then I will be promoting the posts on Twitter and Facebook.

My email: rathertoofondofbooks@gmail.com

I'm also on:

Twitter

Facebook

Books about Grieving

I recently joined another book site called Riffle and one of their features that I love is the ability to make and share lists of books. I made a list of books about grief; I know it's not a happy and fun list but it was important to me to make this list.

I wrote a longer post about this on my blog: RatherTooFondofBooks with links to the list and an invitation to join Riffle.

Today, I was stunned, and so pleased, to find that my list of books had been recommended to Book Riot and they have included it in their weekly round up of the best book lists on the internet. I really want this list to reach as many people as possible in order for it to be an easy reference for people who are going through the grieving process.

Please have a look at my blog and share the link to my post, thank you.

Source: http://rathertoofondofbooks.wordpress.com/2015/10/10/riffle-books