rathertoofondofbooks

Rather Too Fond Of Books

Hi, I'm Hayley,

I've been reading books for as long as I can remember and have recently re-discovered my book blog (Rather Too Fond of Books), which has made me excited to have a place to share what I'm reading, to review some books and to share my bookish memories. I have combined a newer blog of mine with this one and this is where I'll always post.

I am happy to consider any books to review. I post all of my reviews on here and on my book likes page, then I will be promoting the posts on Twitter and Facebook.

My email: rathertoofondofbooks@gmail.com

I'm also on:

Twitter

Facebook

Sophie Someone

Sophie Someone - Hayley Long

I was really looking forward to reading this novel as I've loved the author's previous books, so I bought this without ever reading a blurb and I'm really glad I did.

It meant my first feeling on reading the book was one of confusion as Sophie has an unusual way of telling her story, but it enhanced my enjoyment that I had no idea why she was doing this.

I'm much older than the target market for this book but it didn't stop me finding it wonderful.

Source: http://rathertoofondofbooks.wordpress.com/2015/09/08/review-sophie-someone-by-hayley-long