rathertoofondofbooks

Rather Too Fond Of Books

Hi, I'm Hayley,

I've been reading books for as long as I can remember and have recently re-discovered my book blog (Rather Too Fond of Books), which has made me excited to have a place to share what I'm reading, to review some books and to share my bookish memories. I have combined a newer blog of mine with this one and this is where I'll always post.

I am happy to consider any books to review. I post all of my reviews on here and on my book likes page, then I will be promoting the posts on Twitter and Facebook.

My email: rathertoofondofbooks@gmail.com

I'm also on:

Twitter

Facebook

Reading goal...

This year I set myself a goal to read 150 books. I usually read over 200 in a year but my thinking at this time last year was that I wanted to focus on reading a few of the huge books on my shelves that I always skip past because they're so long. But life got in the way and my health has continued to deteriorate and I've struggled with reading due to lack of concentration.

Anyway, I have read 151 books this year so I did make my target but I have to admit that there are quite a few novellas in there as my brain has been better able to follow shorter stories. Hopefully one of these days I will finally get around to reading the huge books on my bookcase!

So, I've been trying to pick my top 10 reads of the year for the last couple of weeks and I am really struggling. I've currently got it down to a top 14 with five honourable mentions. I'm going to mull it over for a little longer to see if I can get it down to ten but either way I will post later with my top reads of 2014!